TEIN Super Street damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track. Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it is at the drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height and 16 levels of damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various road conditions.
• Complete kit which includes four adjustable dampers, springs, upper mounts, spanner wrenches, and instructions
• Twin Tube internal construction
• Ride Height adjustable via adjustable spring seats
• 16-way adjustable dampers (compression and rebound combined)
• EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
Additional Technical Information:
• Steel body construction with complete three stage powder coating and additional Zinc coating on threaded section
• Piston shaft is constructed of steel, heat treated, then electroplated with chromium
• Spring is made of SWOSC-KV (steel wire oil-tempered silicon chrome metal)
• Spring seat is constructed of Aluminum with Alumite coating
Chrysler 300, 300C, 300C SRT8. Dodge Charger R/T, Charger SRT8, Magnum R/T
Starting at $1,480.00
TEIN USA, Inc.
9798 Firestone Blvd., Downey, CA 90241