1 of 10
- iglimoWe figure this Instagrammer posted this out of jest. Love the 'money' sign placement.
- igVicThis Crown Vic is kinda clean for a former police car, but still not a Donk.
- ig300This must be from overseas because we doubt anyone in the states would dare try this. Regardless, it's far from a DONK.
- IGTrixBoxHard to believe anyone ever thought this was acceptable.
- igvanlifeThis kinda looks like a high school auto shop experiment gone wrong.
- igSubaruA photoshopped Subaru on a photo of the RIDES promo taxi from years back.
- igMercThis Grand Marquis is just chillin' in the snow, why you gotta hate?
- igLouisV2 Chainz has everybody goin' Louis V crazy.
- igliftedboxGee, thanks for that detailed description, Mr. Know-it-all. #NextTimeDontCaption
- igboxhateYou mad though?? This person definitely is not fond of cars on big wheels.
Of the over 50,000 photos on Instagram sporting a DONK hashtag, roughly 90% of them are some chick showing her ass (literally and figuratively) to the world. The other 10% is mis-labeled cars and of that 10%, about 1% are actually Donks by definition. As we’ve started to gear up for the next edition of Donk, Box & Bubble, we decided to check out what Instagram had to offer and the results had us shaking our heads.