- rides nyias lexus esThe new Lexus ES dropped in two forms—regular V6-powered ES 350, and a hybrid inline-four cylinder ES 300h. It may not be the sleekest ride in the world, but you'll never be uncomfortable in it.
- rides nyias toyota fj cruiserToyota's FJ Cruiser is gettin' up in years, but it still looks like one mean off-roader.
- rides nyias lexus lfaIt wouldn't be an auto show without a Lexus LFA.
- rides nyias lexus rx 2270 horsepower means the RX should haul pretty well for its class.
- rides nyias lexus rx 1Lexus RX350 F Sport takes the popular RX and gives it some badly-needed swagger.
- rides nyias scion i1 orangeThe tiny Scion iQ is the smallest car you can fit four people in. So they say—we haven't tried it ourselves yet.
- rides nyias scion fr-s grayExpect to see quite a bit of the FR-S in the next couple years.
- rides nyias scion fr-s whiteScion's new FR-S is light, cheap, and rear-wheel-drive—which means it should also be a lot of fun.
Photography: Andrew Link