- stuntfest-2K11-1JT's candy-red Box does power squats on 26-inch Floaters.
- stuntfest-2K11-2Outrageous paint is slowly becoming more popular in the ATL, and this Box is doin' it just right on 26-inch Asantis.
- stuntfest-2K11-3Flexin' serious muscle, this Chevelle has a mean 572 heart transplant between the frame rails.
- stuntfest-2K11-4This powder-blue low-low fits in just fine among its big-rimmed cousins.
- stuntfest-2K11-5Although homie is muggin', he has to be proud of this Chevelle on "offset" Asants.
- stuntfest-2K11-6This ultra-fresh '74 convertible on 26-inch Forgiatos made the trek from Illinois, and it rightfully went home with a trophy.
- stuntfest-2K11-7Meshun worked day and night to get his super-wet Monte Carlo SS on Bellagios ready for the show.
- stuntfest-2K11-8Vido No Shake came all the way from dade County with his tangerine Donk 'vert on Forgiatos.
- stuntfest-2K11-9Stunter of the year two years in a row, Kent from Kent's Automotive brought the infamous Camaro on 30s with its new seasonal hue.
- stuntfest-2K11-10Suicide, it's suicide! This candy-apple-green Gm Extended Cab is floatin' all the way to the podium.
Story: Evan “Evo” Yates
Photography: David Yates
Stuntworld took their talents to South Atlanta again for the fourth annual Stuntfest Car and Bike Show, held at Atlanta Motor Speedway. In their second year at the new venue, where NASCAR reigns supreme twice a year, larger-than-life whips from across the Bible Belt came through to boast their best and peep the competition. With drag racing on pit row and Atlanta’s hottest hip-hop artists performing, Stuntfest filled the Sunday void for all the true stunters in attendance.