- riding big car show 1This Dodge Ram doesn't need to transform into a robot to be intimidating.
- riding big car show 2This trunk is full of bump.
- riding big car show 3The owner of this whip loves the pink.
- riding big car show 4This Donk looks like someone threw a few different paint buckets at it and crossed their fingers.
- riding big car show 5Backseat comfort in an Impala? No thanks.
- riding big car show 6This geezer definitely gets some points for being unique. But in this case unique is not a good thing....
- riding big car show 7If we were Biggie...we’d say “money-green leather chauffeur” to this Impala’s greener-than-green appearance.
- riding big car show 8This Ford pickup had enough speakers to break every window at the show—and they were nothin’ but quality.
- riding big car show 9This black beauty is about being clean and simple and done right. The contrast in the body and roof really pull the whole package together too.
- riding big car show 10It only makes sense. Floridians are passionate about their orange juice. And why not? It’s the state fruit.
Story: Alex Bernstein
Photography: Randy Cabrera
Since 1998, the Riding Big Car Show has been the highlight of Florida Classic Weekend in Orlando. With more than 300,000 visitors in the area for the highly anticipated football game between FAMU and Bethune-Cookman University, 10,000 car lovers roll out just for the event. For some, the main attraction is the $1,500 grand prize for Best in Show, but others come for the music. This year Dawgman Entertainment and Clientell Music Group had the crowd jumping. As the years go on, the event grows bigger and better, so you can bet that no matter what you go home in, you’ll see some dope whips and soak in some of that famous Florida sunshine.