- rides sema ferrari 458 italiaThis Ferrari 458 Italia had a crowd around it at all times. Imagine having the dough to buy one—let alone modify it.
- rides sema mercedes-benz sls amgFirst time seeing the SLS in ruby red. Damn—that thing is fine. Giovanna did it up nice with some fresh rolling gear too.
- rides sema mercedes-benz sl matte blackMatte black still takes the win for us. Plus it just looks so right on this Benz SL65 Black Series. You know you want one.
- rides sema hyundai sonataThat’s right—the RIDES Hyundai Sonata was there to represent. Not to mention everyone loved it!
- rides sema chrysler 300Seems like it’s a popular choice to reverse every single hinge on a car.
- rides sema dodge ramThis Dodge Ram has a mixture of dope paintwork and unique styling choices and a sick stance.
- rides sema jeep grand cherokeeJeep’s new Grand Cherokee looks good enough untouched—but if this is a hint of what’s to come for the SRT8 we’re down with it!
- rides sema rolls-royceWe’re not sure yellow was the best choice for a Rolls.
- rides sema donkIt’s nice to see an ill Donk at a show as big as SEMA!
- rides sema chevrolet chevy camaroThe new Camaro keeps looking better and better. From the fresh blue paint to the blacked-out grille and wheels—that thing looks angry!
Story: Alex Bernstein
Photography: Andrew Link